Aims & Scopes
International Journal of Costume and Fashion (IJCF) aims to advance knowledge and to seek new perspectives in the diverse disciplines related to costume and fashion.
We welcome original research articles, reviews, case studies, book reviews and letters to the editor.
IJCF addresses all aspects of costume and fashion (e.g., costume, marketing, design, materials, construction, and history).
Coverage includes, but is not limited to, the following areas:
• History of dress
• Fashion theory
• Traditional dress
• Theatrical costume
• Fashion design
• Product development
• Aesthetics of dress and fashion
• Fashion marketing and management
• Fashion merchandising and retailing
• Socio-cultural aspect of dress
• Social psychology of dress and fashion
• Cultural studies of fashion and dress
• Clothing construction
• Textile science
• New technology in fashion industry